About the experience
Don’t do coke, do cocadas!
The most popular coconut-based Colombian candy will treat your sweeth tooth. Enjoy the african heritage of Palenque through the flavors of a must-try caribbean dessert, and get creative with the variety of recipies that you will learn during this hands-on experience.
Join our local hostess and spread the word of their ancestral tradition.
- 9:00 am – Meeting point at Marina Internacional de Santa Marta
- 9:30 am – Arrival to dark kitchen
- 10:30 am – Roll up your sleeves and do cocadas!
- 12:00 pm – Back to Marina Internacional de Santa Marta
- The most wonderful hostess as tour guides and chefs
- An amazing cooking lesson
- Lots of cocadas!
- Beer, water, or may be juice?
- A couple of souvenirs to tell your friends
- La Marina Internacional de Santa Marta,
- Carrera 1 # 22-93
What should I take?
- Comfty shoes and light clothing
- A friend
Do not forget
- Availability: From Tuesday to Saturday
- Please advise any possible food alergies
- Contact us for more information about group fees
- Strict: 100% refund only if cancelation is done during the next 24 hours after booked.
- “No shows” are not refundable in any case.
- Address Santa Marta